About Dyzee Threadz
The Dyzee Threadz & Footworks is the first Bboy sneaker company, dedicated to the global dance, artform & culture by providing the best sneakers made for world class Breakin' and dancing.
Currently the company logo is the signature & tag of the co-founder, Karl "Dyzee" Alba, a global Bboy icon. The purpose of the brand and image is to represent the streets and Hip Hop culture where Breakin came from, while simultaneously representing the ascension of the true Hip Hop & Bboy culture from the underground to the spotlight.
Each sneaker features a dynamic arrow which not only represents the dynamic movements we create, but also the graffiti arrows from the streets from where we came.
Our sneakers are made with every Bboy style and approach in mind:
- Specially designed for comfortability
- Soft insoles for High Impact
- Light weight sneakers for quick footwork and maneuverability
- Thin outsoles for intricate details like Threads
- Soft outsoles for arm-stepping protection
- Non-Stick-or-slip outsoles for a medium consistent grip
- Brighter colorways and designs for greater visibility while dancing
The Dyzee Threadz Sneaker Brand is not only dedicated to making the best sneakers made for Breakin', but also dedicated to serving and giving back to the Breakin' & Hip Hop culture by fund raising campaigns, sponsorships, collaborations and Bboy business development.